- 3- day-package (Arrival day: Sunday)
- please choose your favorite room. We are happy to take this into consideration, depending on availability
- not bookable over holidays
- including all Ludinmühle services
- On the first evening, enjoy Baden cuisine in the traditional way as it was served by your grandmother.
- On the second evening we serve you modern Baden cuisine 2.0
- a Black Forest cherry bath for two (we will be happy to book you two back and neck massages instead of the bath at an additional cost of €31)
Services included & useful information
The above prices include our extensive breakfast buffet, the afternoon vitality buffet and, where the gourmet hospitality rate has been selected (optional) a six‑course evening meal with a range of choices.
- Wellness & Relaxation:
Use of the 2 000m² spa complex (indoor and outdoor pools heated all year round) with family & swimsuit area, spacious no‑swimsuit area, ladies‑only sauna and fitness studio.
- More information here about numerous other amenities and included services, such as free WiFi, pillow menu, Konus Guest Card, activities programme and much more.
Booking conditions & useful information
The above prices are quoted in Euros exclusive of visitor's tax (EUR 1.70 per adult per night)
More information about booking conditions and cancellation fees here:
What are the check in and check out times?
On the day of arrival, the room in your hotel in the Black Forest is available from 3:00 pm and on the day of departure until 11:00 am. The use of the swimming pool & sauna before room check-in or after room release is possible to a limited extent after prior consultation.
Is there a charging station for electric cars?
We are happy to offer you in our 4 star hotel in the Black Forest to use our wallbox for charging your electric vehicle. We charge € 0.50 per kwh or part thereof. The activation of the wallbox takes place via the reception.
Is there free parking?
Sufficient parking spaces are available directly at your 4-star wellness hotel in the Black Forest. In our courtyard at the main house we also offer covered parking for a small fee.
Do I need to make an additional reservation for a table in the restaurant?
For our overnight guests we reserve a fixed table in our restaurant in the Black Forest for breakfast and dinner. If you have any wishes regarding the room, you are welcome to let us know in advance.
Can food allergies be accommodated in the restaurant at Ludinmühle?
Of course, you may let us know your intolerances in advance. The kitchen crew of your wellness hotel in the Black Forest will be happy to create a separate menu for you.