General information A – Z
- Arrival & Departure
Your room will be available to you from 3 pm on your day of arrival, and a small welcome package will be waiting for you. We look forward to seeing you!
We kindly request that you vacate your room by 11 pm on the day of departure.
- Best price guarantee
Whether you book by telephone, email or online via our website, you will get the best price available at the time of booking when you book directly with us at the Ludinmühle.
- Mobile phone reception
D1, E-Plus and O2 networks only; limited availability for Vodafone.
- Hotel brochure
Our current hotel brochure is available to download here.
download brochure »
Four‑legged friends are welcome at the Hotel Ludinmühle (22 Euros/day).
Please let us know in advance if you are bringing a dog and bring a dog basket with you. Dogs are not permitted in the restaurants, the sunbathing lawn, the sports facilities or the lounges.
find out more about our hotel with childcare here
- Konus Card
Included in your stay (of 2 nights or more) is the Konus Guest Card, which gives you free travel on buses and trains in the Black Forest region.
- Visitor’s Tax
Visitor’s tax is payable at a rate of 1.70 Euros per person per day.
We have ample parking space in the grounds. Covered parking is available to rent (4 Euros/night).
All prices listed for rooms and suites are per person per day, excluding visitor’s tax, and are in Euros.
- Shuttle Service
We will be happy to collect you from Emmendingen or Freiburg station (for stays of less than 5 days there is a charge of 35 Euros from Emmendingen and 45 Euros from Freiburg per trip)
more on arrival & location »
- Laundry and Ironing Service
A laundry and ironing service is available on request.
- Payment methods
We accept cash, EC cards and credit cards (Eurocard, Visa) at Reception.
Benefits for regular guests
Low- and mid-season long stay bonus
You may cancel your reservation without charge up to three weeks before arrival. After that point, if we are unable to secure a replacement booking, we will regretfully have to charge you for your booking. Travel insurance with cancellation cover is recommended.
Restaurant opening times
- Genießergärtchen from 7.30 am for hotel guests
- Schwarzwaldstube for breakfast and from 6:00 pm
- Rosengarten & Olivengarten for breakfast and from 6:00 pm
- Terrace in front of the Stammhaus (original building) for breakfast and from 6:00 pm
- Mühlenstube for breakfast and from 6:00 pm
- Jagdstube open from 6:00 pm
- Ofenstube for breakfast and from 6:00 pm
- Bar open from 5 pm
Wellness & Spa opening hours
- Beauty and spa department
Monday and Tuesday 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Thursday and Friday 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Saturday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Indoor pool and hot tub 7 am – 8 pm
- Outdoor pool 8 am - 8 pm
- Telcadarium 7 am – 8 pm
- Steam bath 7 am - 9:30 am, 2 pm - 7 pm
- Family sauna and Finnish sauna 2 pm – 7 pm
- Sauna paradise 12 am – 7 pm
- Fitness studio 7.30 am – 8.00 pm